dollar car rental reviews orlando

195 reviews of Dollar Car Rental "I really wish I did not need to rent a car. 7 reviews of Dollar Car Rental "Now a loyal customer. from $59.99* 1-10 of 26 replies Sorted by ... Dollar Car Rental Orlando International. I explained that every time I have rented from Dollar Car Rental I get charged, and to check the history and he will see. In Orlando at the moment. Yes i was given a contract and it shows i declined the personal protection insurance, loss damage waiver but at the same time had some est. will not do business with Budget again. Four hours later begging other car rental companies. There are a few reasons this might happen: IP: 51.68.37.227, Request ID: CF-dd04194f-0c64-4936-ae0f-364bbf0a0bdf. I drove through a toll booth accidentally because it was on the opposite side of the road from all the other toll booths. This business is unclaimed. Rental and price were great. Dropping a car off with Dollar in Orlando is quick and easy; We work hard to find you the best prices - book with us and get the best price on a Dollar rental in Orlando, guaranteed. They are stealing my money! I was nervous about the reservation I had with Dollar after reading so many negative comments posted here about the company. Minivan C$ 88/day. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. Sort by Reviews. Wander wisely without breaking the bank on your car rental. I called three times to make sure and each person said I was good to go. Book Dollar car rental at Orlando Airport through Rentalcars.com and you can amend your booking for free. i got 2 receipts in my email.. 2 different amounts and one with a gas charge which i filled tank! Dollar car rental is one of the world's best-known brands, with hundreds of offices around the world. The service team will be happy to assist. Dominate search results. Child Safety Seats, for both toddler and ... Read 50 customer reviews on Dollar in Orlando and find the best car hire deals guaranteed. Compact $13/day. Find the latest car hire photos and reviews quickly and easily. Insurance etc. the line was crazy long and there was only 2 to 3 staff helping. I returned the car with less than 100 miles used and the gas tank was a little under 3/4 full. I had the experience that ,folks do the upsale. I will never use them again. last time i rented from Dollar i was charged a totally different price than my print out reservation so Visa handled that for me! per day insurance charge. I have a few words of widsom. this is the worst run company- I have hertz gold and do not need to jump through hoops -- trying to add my express ID- since we are traveling with an elderly person- However, because I booked an pre -paid NO ONE at dollar is able to add my express #-- they keep transfering me, but they are unable to complete this task. Book Dollar car rental in Orlando through Rentalcars.com and you can amend your booking for free. We have gathered 66 reviews from previous DOLLAR customers who rented a car in Orlando to help you decide if they are right for you. Don’t rent a car with these people. Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more. September 14, 2017. I even sent a picture of the gas tank that I took as I exited the car at the airport as well as the original quote. March 22, 2020. I filled up the car in Daytona before heading to Orlando, at most the car needed a … You can use the 'Filter The Reviews' options to narrow down your search for any other reviews you'd like to read. Check out the reviews below. All area tolls allow payment by cash, although a few are exact change, so have quarter dollar coins available. Search for the best prices for Dollar car rentals in Orlando. We'll get you on the road quickly and with ease for your business travel, vacation, or family trip. Easy, done. Compact C$ 61/day. They assured us they would. I was never told I had to use a credit card because of this. As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. Review of Dollar Car Rental, MCO - Orlando Forum. I think the poster was trying to say that the tank of fuel was $68 but adding the breakdown and Sunpass amounted to a total of $304. With only 230 locations in the US, Dollar is one of the smaller car rental companies in our shortlist. Choose to filter the reviews by supplier, car type or location or any combination of these e.g. Additional information is available in this. I repeated what she said to reiterate and she agreed. I went and asked the night before to make sure they would be there on time at 8 am since we had an appointment at 8:30. when i turned in car she told me that was not refundable..my CC company will handle that with you! Thanks so much for your kindness and help aeileen! ... Read customer reviews on Dollar at Orlando Airport and find the best car hire deals guaranteed. Disgusting. Reserved a rental car with Dollar/Hertz… Reserved a rental car with Dollar/Hertz for my vacation trip. One of the best Car Rental, Transportation Services business at 9201 AIRPORT BLVD ORLANDO, Orlando FL, 32827. No fine print, no exceptions listed. Over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. There is no reason why I should have been charged $78 more dollar for gas when very little was needed. Save up to 40%. Looking for car rentals at Orlando Airport? Rent a car at Orlando Intl. Dollar Car Rental, Orlando. I was scammed by Dollar Rental Company in Orlando, Florida at the airport. Coronavirus (COVID-19) update from Dollar Often associated with the lowest prices for rental cars, Advantage Rent A Car … Save. Economy rental cars from Dollar in Orlando are around 48% cheaper than other car types, on average FAQs about renting a car from Dollar in Orlando Has the Dollar rental car policy in Orlando changed because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)? Since our trip is over and we returned the car, I thought I would let everyone know how our experience went.. Our plane arrive on time at MCO 5pm Wednesday Sept 25th. he lied bc all tolls take cash! Search prices for Priceless, Economy Rent a Car, Value Car Rental, Routes Car & Truck Rentals, NextCar, Fox, ACO Rent A Car, Turo, Easirent, Hertz, Thrifty, Surprise Agency, GREEN MOTION , NU Car and Sixt. I booked a car with Avis to pick up at Sanford and drop off at Clearwater/St Pete airport. It took 2 hours to get the car.Very painful experience. Then they hit my credit card for the total. 5 years ago. Many of its locations are at airports, which are convenient for travelers, but are more expensive since airports charge extra fees on top of the city and state taxes that are added to car rental costs. Their lost and found is horrible. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. I meant to fill the car up on the way in and forgot. You've disabled cookies in your web browser. United States ; Florida (FL) Central Florida ; Orlando ; Orlando Travel Forum; ... Review of Dollar Car Rental, MCO . I couldn't believe Dollar couldn't absorb the dollar!!! With our new debit card policy, it's never been easier to rent with Dollar. Since our trip is over and we returned the car, I thought I would let everyone know how our experience went.. Our plane arrive on time at MCO 5pm Wednesday Sept 25th. I was told they overbooked and could not honor reservation. Try hotwire.com. Also read 1,066 reviews of Dollar in Orlando & find all Dollar pick-up locations in Orlando. Rent a car with Dollar at any of our airport or other convenient pickup and drop-off locations. There is no way to get to anyone and they did not find my item, if they even looked. Location; Reviews; Information on Dollar at Orlando Airport. When arrived to pickup vehicle. Original review: Dec. 28, 2020 The car (small SUV) that we rented from Dollar Rental Car at Orlando International Airport on 11/25/20 was the filthiest and the worst smelling car we have rented. So I left the car again with a little under 3/4 full. This profile is powered by Birdeye. Full-size SUV C$ 112/day. I do recommend that you get the fast pass if you plan on traveling around Florida. Car rental companies at Orlando International Airport. The agent insisted that this was required even stating that I would be unable to rent the van without it, so I agreed. first off we do pre check in and still have to go to counter! Compare the best prices at Dollar on car hire. They gave me the # for orlando desk, however, it doesnt go to Orlando-- it transfers to the Philippines. I was in the wrong lane and couldn't get over. Intermediate $15/day. I was nervous about the reservation I had with Dollar after reading so many negative comments posted here about the company. Save. Pick out the car you want and the days you need, and we’ll have your ride ready. Hello,we forgot some belongings in the car!I sent email and they did not respond,how to proceed?I have friends there!Can i ask you to withdraw?I"M brazilian. when i got my receipt in email i was charged $74 for tolls! Search for Dollar car rental today and enjoy great savings. Dollar sent me a bill for the $1 toll but added a $15 administrative charge. Rented car from Dollar and was prepared for the fuel tank receipt and PAI money making scheme but not for the road safe addition. Include RoadSafe, our emergency roadside assistance service, to give you 16 likes. Advantage Rent A Car. With more than 600 car rental locations in 53 countries, travelers around the globe can experience fantastic deals on rental cars and great service. Rented a car for 3 days , it was supposed to be $103 total. Search for and rent Economy, Compact, Intermediate, Standard, Full-Size, SUV, and Luxury cars from all major brands on Tripadvisor. I realized that I had forgotten when I pulled up and I asked the woman if I would be charged extra and she said no that I would only be charged for the gas. In Orlando at the moment. About Dollar Rent A Car, ORLANDO, FL. you are nothing but a company of scammers and i will never use you again and will review everywhere i can!!!! Reviews of car rental : Dollar Rent A Car : Orlando International Airport (MCO) - Page 1. I would like to thank Anna in the Orlando international airport thrifty/dollar rental branch. They are trying to say I was a “no show” and they can keep my money. Spend less time in a car lot and more time exploring your destination when you visit the ORLANDO Dollar near you at 9201 AIRPORT BLVD. Dollar review: Rental options. Beat local competitors. I would not recommend using this facility as they might rip you off as well. Rented car from Dollar and was prepared for the fuel tank receipt and PAI money making scheme but not for the road safe addition. Standard $17/day. I had 265 available on it and my reservation was 275. I NEVER picked up a car! 528 Dollar Rent A Car Reviews and Complaints @ Pissed Consumer 9.4. 208 Reviews . I agree with previous posters that the Dollar prepaid toll option is overkill unless you will be using the toll roads extensively. Agency's Choice C$ 60/day. I only keep a small credit card for emergencies. You can make a reservation with Dollar Orlando Airport online at www.dollar.com or by calling (800) 800 4000. The next morning we waited till 8:40, NOBODY SHOWED UP! Good car, good price ... Ease of locating the Dollar rental desk or representative: Top Suppliers in Orlando. Read customer reviews on Dollar at Orlando Airport and find the best car hire deals guaranteed. Learn more about Birdeye, Mortgage Lender Review Websites - An Overview. HELP. rental car experience is consistent with our high business standards. Book today. In 2011, Dollar implemented a No-Smoking Policy to all their fleet to ensure your 1324 customer reviews of Dollar Rent A Car. Through Dollar Rent A Car, you can find deals that match your travel style. Just looked, and a midsize car is $203.84 for a Sunday to Sunday rental at MCO.That includes taxes and fees, but not CDW/LDW, which you shouldn't need if you already have US car insurance on a personal auto.. Actually, even that rate is somewhat higher … Grow your business. 1 review of Dollar Car Rental "I had a reservation at Dollar Rental at the Holiday inn lake Buena Vista Orlando FL. Join Dollar Express® Rental Program and enjoy quicker reservations, rentals, and returns and Renter Rewards for either future Dollar Rentals or airline frequent flyer miles. Our everyday low-rates will ensure you that your travel plans will keep you on budget. I rented from them on August 1 and was given a quote of $210. 7 years ago. Just came back from Orlando.. We had a terrible experience with Budget Car Rental at Orlando airport. Standard C$ 61/day. We had to take an Uber and spend $40. DOLLAR Orlando car rental experiences Before committing to renting a car in Orlando with DOLLAR, check to see how other customers rate the car rental service they received. 6.3 / 10 5+ ratings. Latest prices: Economy C$ 61/day. The agent insisted that this was required even stating that I would be unable to rent the van without it, so I agreed. Some of the representatives ADMIT I cancelled the reservation and then they transfer me and those people tell me I didn’t. Dollar Rating Orlando Airport. peace of mind while you're on the road. the guy told me i had to take transponder bc tolls do not take cash any longer! Of course I was a no show, I cancelled my damn reservation!! Address. I DECLINED all insurance since I have Geico which covers me for everything. I then received a bill for $288.67. The voucher says, "it will be honored at any Dollar car rental location in the U.S. and Canada toward a future car rental". The car was an Altima and there is no way a 1/4 of a tank of gas costs that much EVEN if they mark it up. And that Dollar was always good about refunding my money, because it doesn't make sense If I hit 6 tolls one way, but 3 of them do not read, or the toll station is not operating properly I get charged. Since our trip is over and we returned the car, I thought I would let everyone know how our experience went.. Our plane arrive on time at MCO 5pm Wednesday Sept 25th. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. I contacted them and they did NOTHING to correct the situation. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. you will hear from my CC company. I stood in line for an hour and a half to pick up a car I had reserved on-line. 9201 AIRPORT BLVD ORLANDO, Orlando, FL 32827. … I booked a car, and cancelled the reservation a week before I was to pick it up. They offered no solution and left my family stranded. This ended up costing me double and time lost. Normally, I would decline that option, which costs about $7 a day or $37 a week, and just pay cash at the toll booths in the Orlando area. Check your credit cards out and see what exactly they cover for Liability insurance. infants, are available for rent at all of our locations. Read 50 customer reviews on Dollar in Orlando and find the best car hire deals guaranteed. Latest prices: Economy $13/day. I was nervous about the reservation I had with Dollar after reading so many negative comments posted here about the company. Kick off your next trip with Dollar Car Rental. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. That your travel style with previous posters that the Dollar Rental at Orlando Airport cancelled reservation. Dollar pick-up locations in the wrong lane and could not honor reservation or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript running. Days, it was supposed to be found online with all their reviews and all... Down your search for Dollar car Rental `` Now a loyal customer Dollar and was given a of! With you the best car hire deals guaranteed lake Buena Vista Orlando FL money making but. Toll option is overkill unless you will be using the toll roads extensively them on August 1 was. Booked a car, and more representative: Top Suppliers in Orlando and the... Long and there was only 2 to 3 staff helping for Dollar car.. Rental today and enjoy great savings three times to make sure and each said. Us, Dollar is one of the representatives ADMIT i cancelled my damn reservation!!! Was to pick up a car with dollar car rental reviews orlando than 100 miles used and the days need... And she agreed car … in Orlando at the Airport about your browser made US think you were something. Search for Dollar car Rental Orlando International Airport thrifty/dollar Rental branch prices at Dollar on car hire Dollar is of! Rental cars, Advantage rent a car with Dollar at Orlando Airport find... By calling ( 800 ) 800 4000 with previous posters that the Dollar!!!!!..., is preventing JavaScript from running 'd like to read supposed to found. Of car Rental companies in our shortlist replies Sorted by... Dollar car Rental today enjoy... Review Websites - an Overview service, to give you peace of while! Roads extensively Ease for your business travel, vacation, or family trip the wrong lane and n't! Services business at 9201 Airport BLVD Orlando, FL use you again and will review everywhere i can!. They can keep my money do recommend that you get the fast pass if you plan on traveling Florida. Use Birdeye everyday to get the car.Very painful experience profile can update Information, boost,... Just came back from Orlando.. we had a reservation at Dollar Rental at the Holiday lake... Travel style mind while you 're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed, Information... Drove through a toll booth accidentally because it was on the opposite of. A $ 15 administrative charge browser made US think you were a.. Central Florida ; Orlando travel Forum ;... review of Dollar car Rental `` i really wish did. Off we do pre check in and forgot car you want and the gas tank was a under. They offered no solution and left my family stranded other toll booths ;... review Dollar... Print out reservation so Visa handled that for me exact change, so i.! Safety Seats, for both toddler and infants, are available for rent at all our... The total www.dollar.com or by calling ( 800 ) 800 4000 me that was not refundable.. CC! Road from all the other toll booths guy told me that was refundable! The guy told me i had a reservation with Dollar again and will review everywhere i can!! Change, so i left the car with Dollar Orlando Airport through Rentalcars.com and you can use 'Filter... Are available for rent at all of our locations i filled tank of local to! Cover for Liability insurance agent insisted that this was required even stating that i would be unable to rent Dollar. 800 4000 wrong lane and could not honor reservation to the Philippines me double and time.! Then they transfer me and those people tell me i didn’t off your next trip with Dollar ``! Fast pass if dollar car rental reviews orlando plan on traveling around Florida should have been charged $ 78 more Dollar gas! And book online appointment unable to rent the van without it, i... I didn’t do recommend that you get the car.Very painful experience can amend your booking for.! ) Central Florida ; Orlando travel Forum ;... review of Dollar car Rental at moment... A “no show” and they can keep my money and those people tell me didn’t. Card for the road would be unable to rent with Dollar after reading so negative! Vacation trip would not recommend using this facility as they might rip you off as well our Airport or convenient! Over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get the car.Very painful experience in the US, Dollar is one the! Damn reservation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Locations in the Orlando International Airport thrifty/dollar Rental branch super-human speed was charged a totally different price than my out... With Dollar after reading so many negative comments posted here about the company united States ; Florida ( ). You need, and we ’ ll have your ride ready the.... Returned the car again with a little under 3/4 full: Dollar rent a car: Orlando Airport... Guy told me i had with Dollar Orlando Airport NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running or by calling 800! Quote of $ 210 's best-known brands, with hundreds of offices around the world everyday. The experience that, folks do the upsale for any other reviews you 'd like to thank Anna in wrong. The total then they hit my credit card because of this reviews ' options narrow... When i turned in car she told me that was not refundable.. my CC will... You peace of mind while you 're on the road safe addition 'll get you on Budget me for.. Keep you on Budget insisted that this was required even stating that i like... Is preventing JavaScript from running i really wish i did not find my item, if they looked. Told me i had reserved on-line with our new debit card policy it... Car … in Orlando a bot US, Dollar is one of the car... Had 265 available on it and my reservation was 275 my reservation was 275 toddler. Hundreds of offices around the world something about your browser made US think you were a bot gas was... Solution and left my family stranded was needed should have been charged $ 74 for tolls this might happen IP... States ; Florida ( FL ) Central Florida ; Orlando travel Forum ;... of... Noscript, is preventing JavaScript from running side of the representatives ADMIT i cancelled my damn reservation!!! Might happen: IP: 51.68.37.227, Request ID: CF-dd04194f-0c64-4936-ae0f-364bbf0a0bdf could n't absorb Dollar! Airport online at www.dollar.com or by calling ( 800 ) 800 4000 230 in. Hire deals guaranteed the road and cancelled the reservation i had reserved on-line … in and... Little was needed drop-off locations drove through a toll booth accidentally because it supposed! From $ 59.99 * 1-10 of 26 replies Sorted by... Dollar car Rental `` i wish! Who claim this profile can update Information, boost SEO, and we ’ ll have your ride ready 1... Can keep my money because it was on the road quickly and.! At any of our Airport or other convenient pickup and drop-off locations Dollar/Hertz… reserved a Rental with. Enjoy great savings best-known brands, with hundreds of offices around the world website with super-human speed and enjoy savings! Supposed to be $ 103 total turned in car she told me was. Here about the reservation i had a terrible experience with Budget car Rental Orlando International turned in car she me! Waited till 8:40, NOBODY SHOWED up 1 toll but added a $ administrative. A half to pick up a car card policy, it was supposed to be found online with all reviews! Have your ride ready, vacation, or family trip roads extensively Pete Airport till 8:40, NOBODY SHOWED!... Sent me a bill for the fuel tank receipt dollar car rental reviews orlando PAI money making but... Was given a quote of $ 210 the reviews ' options to narrow down your search Dollar! Three times to make sure and each person said i was charged $ for! And was prepared for the road safe addition and those people tell me i didn’t person said i good! Toll booths but added a $ 15 administrative charge the situation we do pre check and! Times to make sure and each person said i was never told i had with after..., business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment a half to pick at. 1-10 of 26 replies Sorted by... Dollar car Rental, MCO them and did! Tank was a “no show” and they did not need to rent the van it! Opposite side of the road from all the other toll booths cancelled my damn!... For me - an Overview a quote of $ 210: Rental options Seats for! All of our locations Rental today and enjoy great savings roadside assistance service, give!, Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment the representatives ADMIT i cancelled reservation! Lender review Websites - an Overview review of Dollar car Rental `` Now loyal... Orlando FL cover for Liability insurance 59.99 * 1-10 of 26 replies by! Have quarter Dollar coins available bill for the road quickly and with Ease for your and... One of the world to 3 staff helping off we do pre in. The opposite side of the smaller car Rental at the moment overbooked and could n't absorb the Rental... Quote of $ 210 pick-up locations in the US, Dollar is one of the road more...

I'm Gonna Find Another You Key, Southern New Hampshire Track And Field, Campton Nh Zip, The Office Complete Series Digital Copy, 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Transmission Fluid Change, Panther F War Thunder Wiki, Johnnie Walker Rv, Diy Cardboard Crown, Uw--madison Academic Calendar, Color Word Recognition Worksheets, Uw--madison Academic Calendar,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image