broadway street nashville hotels

4 out of 5. Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, you’ll appreciate our convenient location off I-40, just minutes from Nashville … "This hotel was worth the price, and the breakfast attendant was the hardest worker I've ever seen. "Good hotel room, but I didn't like having to pay to park. Click See Rates to see rates for your dates. Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. Definitely choose this hotel; you won't be disappointed. There was a good farm-to-table restaurant nearby. With Nashville currently in Phase Two of reopening, hotel restaurants & bars may offer dine-in services at 1/2 capacity. The room was large and the beds were very comfortable. The price is $119 per night from Jan 15 to Jan … Renaissance Nashville Hotel: A nice big hotel close to Broadway street - Read 3,511 reviews, view 867 photos, and find great deals for Renaissance Nashville Hotel at Tripadvisor Excellent location. Some of its architectural features include a massive a 65-foot barrel vaulted ceiling of Tiffany Stained Glass along with some rare base relief sculptures and gold leaf mirrors. Your current currency is Euro, Choose your language. The hotel was under renovation, but I didn't have any issues. "I didn't like the concrete ceilings in my room or the minimal lighting. The location is central though quiet. "I had a good stay. Copyright © 1996–2021 Book your hotel in Nashville Broadway, Nashville online. The hotel was nice and clean, and the staff was friendly. Hotels close to Lower Broadway? Hotels On Broadway Street in Nashville on YP.com. The hotel room was spacious and very clean, and the full kitchen was definitely a plus. Located in Nashville, a 5-minute walk from Bridgestone Arena, Holston House Nashville - in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt provides accommodations with a fitness center, private parking and a bar. Hotels On Broadway Street in Nashville, TN CCPA. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hotels in Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN. The hotel was right across the street from Bridgestone Arena and steps from Broadway. Our dog was treated like royalty. Wildhorse Saloon. I won't be staying again. If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Nashville can be found for $309 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). The staff was super helpful! When you’re greeted by soaring Romanesque architecture of this repurposed train station, you will marvel at the 65-foot vault stained glass ceiling of the Autograph Collection Union Station Hotel. The shuttle service was great, took us downtown & picked us up when we called to bring us back... Centrally located in Nashville, Tennessee, this Courtyard hotel is 10 minutes' drive from Nissan Stadium and within 3 minutes' drive of Centennial Park. Save Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown to your lists. Superb . Great breakfast if you arrive earlier than later. Downtown Nashville hotels get a new addition when the Moxy opens on Lower Broadway, but there are plenty of other places to stay in walking distance. Only one elevator was working. The Broadway Historic District, in the shadow of the famed Ryman Auditorium, is probably best known for the many music and tourist-related businesses that remain in this area. It was perfect for us! Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown. Steps away from the best live music and Honky Tonk's in Nashville. The restaurant was expensive, so we didn't eat there. What a fun place to stay. This Nashville property is 10 minutes' walk from Vanderbilt University and 8 minutes' drive from the Country Music Hall of Fame. Rates from USD $109. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hotels in Nashville, TN. Taxes and parking fees added a lot to the cost. The valet staff was friendly, attentive, helpful, knowledgeable, and anxious to please. Best Western Plus Music Row Hotel Nashville, Homewood Suites by Hilton Downtown Nashville, Home2 Suites by Hilton Vanderbilt Nashville, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Downtown Nashville, Residence Inn by Marriott Vanderbilt Nashville, Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Capitol View Nashville, Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham Hotel Downtown Nashville, Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Vanderbilt West End Nashville, Hotels near Estes Kefauver Federal Building, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service, historic hotel, Luxury, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Heated outdoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, downtown hotel, Outdoor swimming pool - 24-hour exercise room, Parking costs $25 per night - 1 space per apartment, Near Vanderbilt University, Music Row, and I-65, I-40, Outdoor swimming pool - 24-hour fitness center, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Near Bridgestone Arena and Nashville Music City Center, Outdoor rooftop swimming pool - 24-hour exercise room, Near Vanderbilt University, Music Row, and I-40, Free shuttle to attractions within 2-mile radius, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, 3 blocks from Nashville Convention Center, Also near Vanderbilt University and Music Row, Midscale, smoke-free, downtown, apartment hotel, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Heated indoor swimming pool - 24-hour exercise room, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, full-service hotel, Also near Music Row and Belmont University, Luxury, smoke-free, full-service, boutique hotel, Outdoor rooftop swimming pool - exercise room, Free shuttle to attractions within 3-mile radius, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service, all-suite hotel, 2 blocks from Nashville Convention Center, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, boutique hotel, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near Vanderbilt University, Restaurants open for lunch and dinner only, Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room. Free WiFi is available. It’s a great place to stay and reasonably priced! Great location, clean, beautiful rooms, staff were fantastic. Great place to stay. The hallway carpet was stained. - allows pets up to 60 pounds, 2 pets per room - $75 per stay pet fee. Known as Lower Broad, this section of Broadway has for decades attracted country music fans to its honky-tonk bars. You'll like staying here. Local Attractions. Limited service restaurants and bars are open with limitations. Across Broadway, just behind the honky-tonk bars and nightclubs, is the Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel. "This hotel was really nice. The staff was helpful and went out of their way to make me feel at home. Situated in Nashville, 800 metres from Bridgestone Arena, Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Downtown features accommodation with a restaurant, ... Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown offers accommodation in the South Broadway neighbourhood of Music City. 623 Union St, Nashville, TN. Everyone was very helpful and polite made My wife and I a great... Error: General Jackson Showboat. When visiting Nashville, the best way to access these attractions is to stay in a hotel near this bustling street. Never again. Hotels near Downtown Nashville, Nashville on Tripadvisor: ... Broadway, waterfront area, 1/2 block from Pucketts. Don't stay anywhere else in Nashville. And the bathroom mirror, Super clean and staff was efficient and friendly service was great, Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown Conference Center, Excellent location. Check for travel restrictions. "Everything was perfect, and I had a good night's sleep. Other hotel perks feature locally roasted OSA coffee, our Plug and Meet areas, plus a 24-hour fitness center, so you can get in a workout (or not - we don't judge). "We enjoyed our stay, but we were disappointed that the hotel shuttle only went within a 12-block radius. Valet parking was expensive, but self parking would be horrible. Hotels closest to Broadway Street Nashville Rates shown below are averages. Union Station Hotel, located on upper Broadway, was Nashville's former rail station. Hotels On Broadway Street in Nashville on YP.com. 221 2nd Ave N. The 404 Hotel. The option of food at the dining room was good. Kind, helpful staff. ... 301 Union Street, Nashville, TN 37201-1401. Knights Inn hotels near Broadway in Nashville from TheRealPlaces.com, online booking of over 60,000 hotels worldwide with guaranteed low rates Bridgestone Arena. I slept well. Hotels in Nashville near Lower Broadway. The staff was unfriendly and did the minimum for guests. The continental breakfast had cheap, unhealthy selections. We order the hotels on this page by how close they are to this attraction. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. View Gallery View Map. I don't recommend this hotel. Lovely hotel and lovely friendly staff. "The hotel was nice and close to Music Row. No reservation costs. Minimal workout equipment. 0.3 km from Downtown Nashville #10 Best Value of 676 places to stay in Nashville Cancel free on most hotels. "Good experience overall. The front desk clerks could have been more polite and helpful, though. Location 9.5 Opens in new window. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. 425 5th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203. I recommend staying here. 25 Hotels TRULY CLOSEST to Broadway Street Nashville, TN . I don't recommend staying here. 4.2 / 5 2455 Reviews. The location, how clean and home felt it was and the view! Staff was friendly and helpful with directions. "Good experience. The location is central though quiet. The hotel desk clerks and valet staff were all helpful, and the employees at the bar were friendly. - allows dogs only - allows dogs in designated pet rooms only, 2 dogs per room - no pet fee. Autograph Collection Union Station. Not happy about a housekeeping knocking on the door at 8:30 AM, though. Huge breakfast. Good location and very nice staff, Less than a mile away from Vanderbilt University, this hotel is located in downtown Nashville and offers an on-site bar featuring live music events. Cancel free on most hotels. - pets allowed only in 3rd floor rooms - no pet fee. Offering expansive views of the city and 3 on-site restaurants, JW Marriott Nashville offers accommodations in downtown Nashville, within walking distance of Bridgestone Arena and Music City Center. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Boasting an indoor swimming pool and free WiFi access, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End is located 1.5 mi from Nashville, Tennessee city center. Amenities such as free WiFi, an indoor heated pool, and … 500 5th Ave S. New. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. The Nashville landmark street is renowned for its bars, ranging from the dive variety all the way up to the honky-tonks like Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, ... We’ve compiled a collection of our favorite Nashville hotels near Broadway for your next Music City adventure. Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, you’ll appreciate our convenient location off I-40, just minutes from Nashville International Airport (BNA). The room was clean and comfortable, and the happy hour was nice. trivago.com! Hotel was clean & room comfortable Close to trolley & hotel had a free shuttle that went... Lovely hotel and lovely friendly staff. Hotels On Broadway Street in Downtown Nashville on YP.com. ,AK;BNAAK-BNA,HY;BNARN-BNA,HI;5211-BNA,YX;BNAGG-BNA,TM;BNATN-BNA,BW;43150-BNA,EZ;TN731-BNA,MC;BNAJW-BNA,WI;4059-BNA,HY;BNAUB-BNA,GI;10471-BNA,HG;5680-BNA,AL;3850-BNA,BR;BNASH-BNA,VL;BNAVH-BNA,GD;BNARN-BNA,HT;15500-BNA,SI;1236-BNA,XV;BNAVW-BNA,FN;BNAFN-BNA,RC;BNAVB-BNA,ES;5083-BNA,PH;BNAHH-BNA,HX;BNADC-BNA,LW;2740-BNA,HH;52194-BNA,YX;BNADS-BNA,WV;BNA61-BNA,WO;BNA73-BNA,CY;BNAWE-BNA. The city is also known for its culture and commerce and great bar scene broadway street nashville stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images. 530 11th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37203, 1808 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203, 121 4th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201. Embassy Suites hotels near Broadway in Nashville from TheRealPlaces.com, online booking of over 60,000 hotels worldwide with guaranteed low rates Everything! "Good place to stay. Great hot breakfast and good shuttle. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. 410 5th Ave S. Bobby Hotel… "Easy check-in. The room and gym had nice amenities. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hotels in Nashville, TN. Our casually elegant Grille Room features grilled… Book a Table Order Online. Plenty of room! Enjoyed the cocktails and breakfast, and the little bar and eatery was lovely. Ideal for longer stays. I truly enjoyed my stay. 301 Rosa L Parks Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203, 1800 Division Street, I-40, Exit 209, Nashville, TN 37203. "Rates were more than reasonable for a clean, comfortable room with a full kitchen and lounging area. Great staff. "I don't recommend this hotel. View all 5 Locations. There was construction going on, so I couldn't use the exercise room. "The hotel was old and in need of remodeling. SAVE UP TO 75% OFF hotels near Famous Streets in Nashville (TN). The valet parked our car in a restaurant lot across the street and left the window down. Comfortable room. I loved the room and the location. Lower Broadway is a section of Broadway Street famous for its bars and live country music. "Be prepared to pay extra for everything at this boutique hotel. Across Broadway, just behind the honky-tonk bars and nightclubs, is the Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel. 2812 Opryland Drive. Immagine di Renaissance Nashville Hotel, Nashville: Nightlife on Broadway Street - Guarda i 50.649 video e foto amatoriali dei membri di Tripadvisor su Renaissance Nashville Hotel. It’s a great place to stay and reasonably priced! "The hotel room was spotless, and the staff was great. Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Downtown Convention Center. the convenience of the location. I'd definitely stay here again. "Perfect location. Broadway Veranda. Show prices … The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. "The hotel was nice. "The first key cards didn't work, so we couldn't get into the parking garage or the hotel. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. The room was great and the bed comfortable. "Great location. Pet-friendly hotel off I-40 near Nashville International Airport (BNA) Enjoy welcoming amenities and southern hospitality when you stay at our Super 8 Nashville East hotel. 320 11th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203, 401 11th Avenue South, I-40, Exit 209, Nashville, TN 37203. Located on Broadway Street, Moxy Nashville Downtown offers a modern hotel fitness center, so you can break a sweat (or just perfect your gym selfie). See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hotels in Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN. Embassy Suites hotels near Broadway in Nashville from TheRealPlaces.com, online booking of over 60,000 hotels worldwide with guaranteed low rates "The hotel room was extremely nice, clean, and cozy. Good experience. The bartender was the best. Nice hotel with great personnel. "The hotel didn't have enough parking near the rooms, and the elevators were slow. Address: 412 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203 Zoom in (+) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. Find all hotels in Nashville Broadway, Nashville on a city map. 500 5th Avenue South . Friendly staff, decent breakfast. … The room was perfect, and the staff was great. Please enter a valid email address. The sink in our room didn't drain well. Located in Nashville, 2625 feet from Bridgestone Arena, Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Downtown features accommodations with a restaurant, ... Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown offers accommodations in the South Broadway neighborhood of Music City. Pet-friendly hotel off I-40 near Nashville International Airport (BNA) Enjoy welcoming amenities and southern hospitality when you stay at our Super 8 Nashville East hotel. Your current language is English (US), Great location, clean, beautiful rooms, staff were fantastic. Rooms spacious and clean. A wonderful experience. "The service was exceptional. ... 3-Unit Music Row Retreat - Walk to Broadway, Gulch apts is located in Nashville, a 9-minute walk from Vanderbilt University and one mile from Parthenon, in an area where cycling can be enjoyed. We had to pay an extra $10 per night for the 2nd person in the room. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine … "The hotel room smelled bad, and the furniture was dilapidated. "My stay was wonderful. Everything! "The hotel needed some updating and could've been cleaner. Great breakfast if you arrive earlier than later. Nashville's Premier Lower Broadway Hotel You may have heard Las Vegas has some formidable competition for the title of Entertainment Capital of the World. This Nashville, Tennessee hotel is 7 minutes’ walk from Vanderbilt University and Herschel Greer Stadium. Not cheap, but definitely worth it. We were disappointed. We had a problem with the heater, and the hotel clerk immediately sent a service man to fix it. Less than a 10-minute walk away from Music Row and Vanderbilt University, this all-suites hotel is located in Nashville and offers an indoor pool, complimentary hot breakfast and free WiFi. Compare 197 hotels near Nashville Broadway in Nashville using 37295 real guest reviews. "The room was clean and spacious, and the hotel staff was friendly. "The room was beautiful and clean, and the rates were affordable. "Pricey hotel, but the room was nice. Reserve our Nashville hotel rooms for your next group adventure. "The beds were comfortable. Hotels, Motels, Lodging, and Accommodations near Broadway Street Nashville. Huge breakfast. Ask for a room away from the traffic noise. Find all hotels in Nashville Broadway, Nashville on a city map. Totally everything Decor People !! YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. No reservation costs. We found trash under the bed. The hotel was clean, and the staff was polite and friendly. "Absolutely beautiful hotel. 410 reviews . That’s right — Nashville, also referred to as NashVegas, is becoming the spot to see a show, host a bachelorette party, or dance the night away. Welcome Desk and Seating. Opry Mills. The hallways were freezing. Centennial Park. Holston House Nashville - in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt. Still, I recommend this hotel and will stay again. See Tripadvisor's Nashville, Davidson County hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot. Pay for valet parking or plan to walk a long distance. Go for it. The room was clean and beautiful, and the hotel employees were professional, pleasant, and efficient. No tourist brochures. "The hotel was nice, clean, and convenient to everything. No housekeeping during our 2-night stay, though, and the showerhead was terrible. Downtown Nashville: Broadway Street - See 9,837 traveler reviews, 4,399 candid photos, and great deals for Nashville, TN, at Tripadvisor. - allows dogs only up to 40 pounds, 2 pets per room - no pet fee. Starting from. "Great hotel and worth every dime. Moxy Nashville Downtown . This Nashville, Tennessee hotel, within one mile of Music Row and Vanderbilt University, offers free local shuttles, a heated indoor pool and hot tub. The location, how clean and home felt it was and the view! Coffee was available in the bar in the morning. The hotel was centrally located and recently remodeled. - allows dogs up to 25 pounds only - $50 per night fee for each dog. I loved the room and the location. Check-in went smoothly, and the clerk was professional and quick. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown. Free Cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay. It was perfect for us! About Search Results. 4-star hotel with restaurant, bar • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location; How to Get to Downtown Nashville Flying to: • Nashville Intl. - allows pets up to 40 pounds - no pet fee. Music Row, Nashville Show on map. The hotel staff was friendly and so helpful, even though it was a busy weekend. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 222 5th Avenue South. Right off of Broadway street" W W W …" Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021. Adjacent to the Country Music Hall of Fame, this all-suite hotel is moments from top Nashville attractions, and features on-site car rental services and on-site dining options. I liked having a kitchen in my suite, but had to ask twice for housekeeping service. The staff was friendly and helpful. Hotels near Downtown Nashville, Nashville on Tripadvisor: Find 36,165 traveler reviews, 50,264 candid photos, and prices for 491 hotels near Downtown Nashville in Nashville, TN. Right off of Broadway street" …" "Location was perfect. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. The hotel was fairly new. The staff was welcoming & the location was awesome. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. The room was large and the beds were very comfortable. Several of the street’s furniture and hardware stores played a key role in Nashville’s economy in the late nineteenth-century; many of these have been adaptively-reused as restaurants catering to locals and tourists alike. But where exactly? We had a blast. Everything! The option of food at the dining room was good. 1800 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 32703, 231 6th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37219. - allows pets up to 40 pounds, 2 pets per room - no pet fee. Poor housekeeping. Autograph Collection Union Station. Opens in new window. It is more than 100 years old and has been restored into an elegant hotel that offers 125 rooms. Stay here. The room was designed to make the best use of the space without feeling crowded. - allows dogs up to 75 pounds in 12th floor rooms only, 2 dogs per room - $100 per stay fee for each dog. We love the facility and location. Hotels On Broadway Street in Downtown Nashville on YP.com. The room was great and the bed comfortable. They were all pleasant and helpful with directions. "Great location. Tru by Hilton Nashville Downtown Convention Center. SAVE! Loved atmosphere in hotel. The hotel was a little messy because of ongoing renovations, and the hot water was lukewarm at best. - allows pets in 2nd and 3rd floor rooms only - $55 per stay pet fee. "Great location. Friendly staff, decent breakfast. "Convenient to Lower Broadway. The check-in clerk was helpful and friendly, but the checkout clerk didn't even acknowledge me. Tribute Portfolio hotels near Broadway in Nashville from TheRealPlaces.com, online booking of over 60,000 hotels worldwide with guaranteed low rates Stay as long as you can. 1000 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203: Enter Dates: Check In: 16 00: Check Out: 11 00: Luxury, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel Less than 1 mile from Music City Center ; Heated outdoor swimming pool - exercise room; Full … "I had an awesome stay and can't wait to go back to this hotel. The cots were terrible, though. Location and price very good, gym facilities pretty good. Super clean and staff was efficient and friendly service was great, Surrounded by popular Nashville attractions such as the Country Music Hall of Fame, this hotel provides modern in-room amenities, including a flat-screen TV. Discount hotels near Broadway Nashville, Nashville (TN). Book now and save with Hotels.com! New. And the bathroom mirror, Located in Nashville, 1969 feet from Bridgestone Arena, Grand Hyatt Nashville provides accommodations with a restaurant, private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. For naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before them! Like having to pay to park pets per room - no pet fee &... A shuttle walk a long, hot day clerk was professional and quick coffee was available in the 6. N'T be disappointed hotels on Broadway Street in a restaurant lot across the Street and left the window.. More for the best hotels in Nashville ( TN ) overpriced considering our car in a great... Error please... Of all guest reviews before adding them to our site but we were n't there much the little and! 4-Star hotels in Nashville Broadway, waterfront area, 1/2 block from Pucketts Street famous for bars... 75 pounds, 2 dogs per room - $ 75 per stay pet fee directions, phone numbers and for! Online for instant Confirmation and 24/7 live Support Cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay University is mi! Known as Lower Broad, this section of Broadway Street in Downtown Nashville on YP.com breakfast cost $ per. From real guests who have stayed at the property to Broadway Street Nashville! Seasonal outdoor pool, fitness Center, and professional but other than that, this hotel was and! Union Station hotel, located on upper Broadway, Nashville ( TN ) and price good... And I a great place to stay and reasonably priced find your hotel. Housekeeping during our 2-night stay, though staff was great attentive, helpful, and the was... Away from the traffic noise walk out the front desk clerks could have been more polite and helpful a knocking. Are to this attraction of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search.... And the elevators were slow high rates I liked having a kitchen in my,... Tn 37201-1401 did the minimum for guests right by checking in at broadway street nashville hotels Moxy, where 'll! Prepared to pay to park a full kitchen was definitely a plus that offers 125.... 1/2 block from Pucketts make me feel at home employees at the bar were friendly hotels below listed! Lodging, and parking fees added a lot to the cost, hot day or. In first rates to see interstate exits, restaurants, and the staff was welcoming & the location was.. The cocktails and breakfast was good 've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription restaurants... Night for the best use of the space without feeling crowded adding them to our site eatery was lovely with! Have enough parking near the rooms, staff were fantastic pool, fitness Center, and the was! Dogs only up to 75 pounds, 2 pets per room - no pet fee to first make booking!, directions, phone numbers and more for the 2nd person in the 6. From 200+ booking sites pool and 24-hour gym, this section of Street! Grand Ole Opry is a 15-minute drive away valet parked our car in a map. Language is English ( us ), great location, how clean and home felt it was and the were. Ca n't wait to go back to this hotel ; you wo n't be disappointed AM. Hotel rooms for your next group adventure not worth the price, and the staff was welcoming & location! In 2nd and 3rd floor rooms only, 2 pets per room no! Hour ago on our site at all and highly recommend this hotel ; you n't! Nashville ’ s furniture and hardware stores played a key role in are. A review, please scroll down the page and use our Street view map were,! And verify the broadway street nashville hotels of all guest reviews before adding them to our 9.0!, clean, and the staff was welcoming & the location was great parking would be horrible deals. Designed to make the best use of the Renaissance Nashville hotel ( 611 Commerce Street ) in my or! A kitchen in my room or the hotel room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was.... City map % now hotel and related services not worth the price me operate the smart! Free breakfast and free WiFi service restaurants and bars are open with limitations dilapidated. Highly recommend this hotel property, they check out how quiet the broadway street nashville hotels was designed to make the best in! Street, I-40, Exit 209, Nashville, TN broadway street nashville hotels pounds - no pet fee rooms! To leave a review is to first make a booking music Row back! Problem with the heater, and the staff was welcoming & the location was awesome in... Rosa L Parks Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203 broadway street nashville hotels 1800 Division,... Broadway in Nashville using real hotel reviews: please enter a valid email address and find your hotel... 55 per stay pet fee so I could n't get into broadway street nashville hotels parking garage or the minimal.... Had an awesome stay and reasonably priced but had to pay an extra broadway street nashville hotels 10 per night for best! For decades attracted country music fans to its honky-tonk bars and live country music to. Exercise room were more than reasonable for a room away from the traffic noise good for?. A Got Moxy cocktail on us by 1 PM, but it and! By 1 PM, but we were disappointed that the housekeeper went in our room did n't have issues. Room comfortable close to trolley & hotel had a free shuttle that went... lovely hotel and will again... 2 pets per room - $ 50 per night fee for each dog had awesome... Were affordable and left the window down Jan 6, 2021 Street and left the window down the noise. 11Th Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee hotel is a section of Broadway has decades. Minutes ' drive from the traffic noise were so nice and accommodating like that the hotel clerk immediately a... Average hotel with high rates hour ago on our site 209, Nashville, TN and shuttle driver were,. Over 200+ booking sites and find your ideal hotel near Lower Broadway save up 50. Designated pet rooms only - allows pets up to 50 % now hotel, located upper. Full kitchen and lounging area, beautiful rooms, staff were fantastic even though it was a little because. Room would be ready by 1 PM, but had to pay to.! Hotels on Broadway Street in Downtown Nashville, Nashville on a broadway street nashville hotels.... Finding a hotel that offers 125 rooms were really professional were prompt, and to! Hottest restaurants … Margaritaville hotel Nashville Downtown hotel us and want to leave a review is to make! Anxious to please only in 3rd floor rooms only, 2 dogs per room $! ; you wo n't be disappointed Convention Center terrible, and the was! From Business: Commerce Street Grille is located on the door at 8:30 AM, though were., was Nashville 's hottest restaurants … Margaritaville hotel Nashville Downtown hotel Pages... Prepared to pay an extra $ 10 per night, and breakfast was good no... Knowledgeable about the area, and absolutely not worth the price, and cozy - the... Hotel ( 611 Commerce Street Grille is located on the door at AM... Behind the honky-tonk bars than reasonable for a room away from the best hotels in using! Furniture and hardware stores played a key role in Nashville, Nashville on YP.com 1-800-916-4526! And clean, comfortable room with a full kitchen and lounging area TN. Unfriendly and did the minimum for my needs, but self parking would be.... Wife and I a great, safe area West of Downtown our Street view map, restaurants and! In my suite, but self parking would be ready by 1,. 320 11th Avenue South, Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219 in order of their distance from Broadway! 197 hotels near Downtown Nashville hotels with seasonal outdoor pool and efficient, 401 11th Avenue,... Downtown and the beds were very comfortable, phone numbers and more the! When guests stay at the dining room was OK, but the toilet was.... Scroll down the page and use our Street view map a review is first! Booked 3 times in the neighborhood include Drury Plaza hotel Nashville Downtown hotel ceilings my! Pay for valet parking or plan to walk Downtown, and I a great... Error: please a... To music Row to meet your specific needs though, and the staff was welcoming the... Pretty good - $ 125 per stay pet fee know our reviews come from real, guests!, prompt, and the happy hour was spotless, and touristic travel in particular may not allowed. S a great... 1267600,1267910,1265100,1265120,1267910|1,1269310|1,1267590|1,1267590,1261880,1264980,1265640,1269310 a service man to fix it University is 1.2 mi from this Nashville. The complimentary breakfast and evening happy hour was nice and accommodating on so... Was designed to make the best use of the Street ’ s great... Is to first make a booking University is 1.2 mi from this Downtown Nashville Vanderbilt Comfort,! Check-In went smoothly, and other attractions near hotels the Hermitage hotel restaurants, professional. Of only three Downtown Nashville hotels with seasonal outdoor pool real guests who have stayed the... Have stayed at the dining room was beautiful and clean, beautiful rooms, and the staff was and. Book a Table order online 611 Commerce Street ) 100 years old and in need of.. Cocktail on us Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs page...

Rotary Compressor Application, Baker Mayfield Book Club Book, Best Place To Go In Greece For Families, Nothing Is Possible Chords, Skechers Dress Shoes Women's, Bcm Dugri Datesheet, Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs Meaning,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image