- Virginia, the Queen City of the Iron Range, has 16 individual properties and a commercial historic district on the National Register of Historic Places. Two picturesque lakes add to its charm.
- Olcott Park - Virginia, MN - Beautiful flowers, shade trees, picnic areas, playground and free City Band concerts in the summer make the park a favorite for everyone.
- Virginia Botanical Garden - Virginia, MN -located in Olcott Park next to the Heritage Museum, the greenhouse has gorgeous displays of thousands of plants, everything from bougainvilla to lemon trees to cactus.
- B'nai Abraham Museum & Cultural Center, 4th Ave. & 5th St. S, Virginia, MN.
- U. S. Hockey Hall of Fame - Eveleth, MN
- Big Stick - Eveleth, MN - World's largest hockey stick.
- Giant's Ridge Recreation Area - Biwabik, MN - Ski and golf area.
- Minnesota Discovery Center - Chisholm, MN - Fun and educational for the whole family.
- Iron Range Research Center - Chisholm, MN
- Soudan Underground Mine State Park - Soudan MN- Underground mine tours.
- Greyhound Bus Museum - Hibbing, MN
- Mesabi Trail - Paved hiking and biking trail.
- Cook, MN
- Wolf Center - Ely, MN
- Lyric Center for the Arts, Virginia, MN
- Iron Range Historical Society
- Laurentian Chamber of Commerce
- Britt Community Historical Society
Preserving our history - Our Gift for tomorrow